Tonight’s Dinner Would Make for a Spiffy Pizza
I’m lightly marinating two chicken breasts in orange-ginger dressing, and will coat the breasts in panko before baking.
I’ll update with pics of the finished product.
General cooking instructions:
- place breasts in a plastic bag
- season and coat with EVOO, salt & pepper
- add in small amount marinade; coat evenly but do not over-saturate
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour (I sometimes marinate overnight)
- remove breasts and place in a small stainless bowl
- coat with panko; bake on 375º until golden brown